Appointment Cards (Sales Essentials)
A Classic Sales and Marketing Tool
Forget hastily scribbled appointments on scrap paper, or bulky log books with fading pages. With our personalized appointment cards, organize your appointments in a clean, attractive way, and never miss an important date again.
These versatile appointment cards serve a variety of purposes, including:
- Appointment cards for doctors, using Custom Doctor Appointment Cards Printing.
- Dental appointment cards
- Delivery or pick-up reminders for grocery stores, restaurants, and other such establishments
- Servicing date reminders for plumbers, electricians, and other professionals
- Reminders for personal use by individuals or entrepreneurs
- Customer appointment memos by salons, spas, and other such enterprises
Remember important dates and present your brand’s identity in a professional and eye-catching way with our custom appointment cards. A high quality 300GSM ivory paper ensures your appointment dates are legible and clear even without safekeeping. Include relevant information about your brand, such as contact information or a company logo, to ensure your customers never have to hunt for a way to engage with you. Our attractive layouts and appointment cards template mean you can customize them any way you’d like - from special designs to generic appointment cards design. These personalized appointment cards come with:
- A highly durable 300 GSM ivory paper to ensure no tears and fraying
- Crisp and clear printing that ensures your brand’s value is always bright and eye-catching
- Various sizes to choose from to provide you with maximum customizability
- Attractive designs and custom layouts to truly represent your brand’s uniqueness
Get started with our business appointment cards printing and deliver air of professionalism and practicality.
- Thick and Stiff uncoated cardstock with a rich premium paper feel
- Excellent writability
- Ballpoint pens (oil-based ink) and permanent markers work best
- Paper from sustainable sources
- Product border Should be minimum 3 mm.Thin borders can come out lopsided due to the cutting process.
- Size Variance: +/- 3mm