A great way to advertise your product or advertising campaign is by having a reflective magnetic sign. These signs are a very good way to get a lot of customers in a very short time period. These reflective magnetic signs are very easy to apply to cars or vehicles which help you reach out to a large number of people as wherever the car or the vehicle goes, the advertisement goes. The best thing about the magnetic reflective car stickers is the fact that they are visible even at night. This makes sure that you can advertise about your product day and night.
Reflective car magnets are very useful in advertising about your product in a very low budget. They are very easy to be made in to a customized car sticker which has your company's name, logo, and important contact details and most importantly they have a strong and profound message. This message is the most important aspect of advertising using a magnetic reflective car sign as these are the best to reach out to people across various classes as they make very good statement. It is mandatory to have some USP of your advertising product, and the reflective magnetic signs are the best as they are great to get a large number of customers all the time!
There are a lot of factors which determine the quality and the impact of the reflective car magnets. Circle One has a very good experience in this field and hence we can manufacture the best reflective car magnets for you which are customize d to the T according to your specifications and they are sure to stand out in a whirlpool of advertisements. Our expert team makes sure that we make the best reflective magnetic car sticker for you according to your requirements. This will help you a great deal to reach out to your target audience – be it day or night. Why to waste 12 hours of the day when you can advertise 24/7? If you want to stay ahead of your competitors, the best way to do so is by making sure that you reach out to people when your opponents are not.
We at Circle One have a little bank of designs from which you can choose the one that is the most suitable for you. What you can also do is, get a customized one which you feel is the most in sync to your company or product. This will help you lot as the customers who are the most interested in your product. It is very important that you make a good and catchy design which is also relevant and has all the important information. Once you are done with this process, all you need to do is put your address and readied reflective magnetic banner will be delivered to your home. That's all it takes. So stop waiting and start designing your magnetic sign with us. We ensure you the best design and the fastest delivery.
- Material: Flexible Magnetic Sheet + Reflective Film
- Material Thickness: 900 micron
- Graphic Weight: 2790 GSM
- Printing: Full Color, 600DPI, UV Printing
- Printing Type: Reflective film printed and pasted on magnetic sheet
Three crucial steps to note before installing your magnetic sign:
- The magnetic sign will be delivered in a roll foam
- The magnetic sign needs to be straightened before application
- To straighten the sign, gently flex it in the opposite direction
Tips for magnetic signs for best care:
- Weekly removal and cleaning of the vehicle and Magnetic Signs help avoid magnetic polarisation of the vehicle’s surfaces under the magnetic sign.
- It is recommended that magnetic signs be removed, inspected, and cleaned after every significant rain or snowfall event.
- Make sure to completely dry your magnetic sign and the vehicle surface after cleaning.
- Don’t drag the magnet across the surface of the car. If you need to reposition the sign, remove it by pulling back on a corner. This protects the finish of the vehicle.
- Don’t apply the magnet over rust, trim work, deep curves, or vinyl car wraps. These things create air gaps, which prevent the magnetic sheeting from fully gripping the metal. As a result, the sign is likely to fall off.
- Don’t trap water or grit between the magnet and vehicle surface. Not only does this create an air gap, but it can damage the finish of the vehicle.