- Material: Flexible Magnetic Sheet
- Material Thickness: 800 micron
- Graphic Weight: 2570 GSM
- Printing: Full Color, 600DPI, UV Printing
- Printing Type: Direct printing on substrate
- Die-cut line has a minimum 4 mm distance and no sharp curve
Three crucial steps to note before installing your magnetic sign:
- The magnetic sign will be delivered in a roll foam
- The magnetic sign needs to be straightened before application
- To straighten the sign, gently flex it in the opposite direction
Tips for magnetic signs for best care:
- Weekly removal and cleaning of the vehicle and Magnetic Signs help avoid magnetic polarisation of the vehicle’s surfaces under the magnetic sign.
- It is recommended that magnetic signs be removed, inspected, and cleaned after every significant rain or snowfall event.
- Make sure to completely dry your magnetic sign and the vehicle surface after cleaning.
- Don’t drag the magnet across the surface of the car. If you need to reposition the sign, remove it by pulling back on a corner. This protects the finish of the vehicle.
- Don’t apply the magnet over rust, trim work, deep curves, or vinyl car wraps. These things create air gaps, which prevent the magnetic sheeting from fully gripping the metal. As a result, the sign is likely to fall off.
- Don’t trap water or grit between the magnet and vehicle surface. Not only does this create an air gap, but it can damage the finish of the vehicle.