SEG Fabric Frame (Display Frames)
The popularity of SEG Fabric Frames is growing day by day. You can display SEG Fabric Frames either on a stand or wall. The fabric frame can hold the graphic tightly and smoothly for a striking and chic look. SEG Fabric Frames is a popular signage, found in trade shows, airports, retail, museums, shopping mall, restaurants and arenas. The upscale and soft appearance of a fabric signage is because of dye sublimation printing that can print lively and rich images. A good quality fabric prints, can make any visual display enviable.
These are highly durable, the use of dye sublimation printing process gives it a vibrant and finished look, making the product wrinkle free and washable.
It just takes minutes to assemble and disassemble. Even, a person without knowledge or experience can install it. SEG Fabric Frames are cost effective, and can also be shipped to various locations, without much effort.
It is also easy to remove and store, compare to the old signage displays. You can keep it aside for future use; rather than, buying a new fabric graphic.
Our custom Fabric frame is a versatile and a high impact display that can grab the attention of customers and keep them engaged. We have a lot of options; so, ensure, to choose the right option. Our Fabric Frame is available in four different sizes, for a perfect display, you can contact us and we will provide you with assistance, in selecting a display of your choice.
Graphic Care Instructions:
- Graphic Material : Polyester Fabric
- Hardware Material : 6063 Grade Aluminium Alloy with Silver Anodized
- Frame Thickness : 16mm
- Printing : Full Color, 1440 DPI, Dye-sublimation printing
- Graphic Weight : 230 GSM
- Frame Color : Silver or Black
- Finish : Graphics with Silicone-Edge
- Hardware Parts : Silver Extrusions
- Corner Connectors
- Allen Wrench
- Regular machine wash at regular temperature using a mild detergent
- Hand wash
- Dry flat for best results
- Drip or line dry
- Tumble dry at gentlest setting
- If fully dry, iron at high temperature using plain paper in between the fabric and the iron plate
- If moist, iron at moderate temperature using plain paper in between the fabric and the iron plate
- Do not iron when soaked
NOTE: If your fabric product has any rubber or velcro attachments, hand wash them ensuring the attachments are kept away from the water.
Bulk Quantity Discount