Photo Magnets (Magnetic Signs)
Next Step for Design
Next Step for Design
Photo magnets are a colorful display with an inspiring message. It is also a great way to cherish your favorite moments. A photo magnet can be displayed anywhere, on a refrigerator or locker or an office cabinet. To give it a personal touch you can add your name and picture. At Circle one, we can help you to create a personalized photo magnet. We have templates and designs for special occasions, themes, events and festivals like Diwali, Christmas, New Year, Farewell parties and many more. You can either select from our template or upload your own text, image or message.
- Photo magnets can be used during birthdays, graduation day or anniversaries as a gift.
- A photo magnet provides solution to your business needs and communication.
- Personalized photo magnet can be put up on an office board or cabinet, a way to showcase your appreciation.
- It can also be used as holders to pin up material to the door, ideal to hold up important lists like dates, to do list, grocery list and to keep track of any important event or meeting or call.
- You can create a photo gallery or collage with personalized photo magnets at your home or workplace.
- A personalized photo magnet can make any blank space look beautiful, a perfect way to showcase your memorable photos.
Give us a call or order online for an eye catchy personalized photo magnet.
- Material: Flexible Magnetic Sheet
- Material Thickness: 800 micron
- Graphic Weight: 2570 GSM
- Printing: Full Color, 600DPI, UV Printing
- Printing Type: Direct printing on substrate
Three crucial steps to note before installing your magnetic sign:
- The magnetic sign will be delivered in a roll foam
- The magnetic sign needs to be straightened before application
- To straighten the sign, gently flex it in the opposite direction
Tips for magnetic signs for best care:
- Weekly removal and cleaning of the vehicle and Magnetic Signs help avoid magnetic polarisation of the vehicle’s surfaces under the magnetic sign.
- It is recommended that magnetic signs be removed, inspected, and cleaned after every significant rain or snowfall event.
- Make sure to completely dry your magnetic sign and the vehicle surface after cleaning.
- Don’t drag the magnet across the surface of the car. If you need to reposition the sign, remove it by pulling back on a corner. This protects the finish of the vehicle.
- Don’t apply the magnet over rust, trim work, deep curves, or vinyl car wraps. These things create air gaps, which prevent the magnetic sheeting from fully gripping the metal. As a result, the sign is likely to fall off.
- Don’t trap water or grit between the magnet and vehicle surface. Not only does this create an air gap, but it can damage the finish of the vehicle.
Bulk Quantity Discount